Jan 2, 2017

3 years became 3 months

Now it's only 3 months left til I leave Japan!

I cannot believe it but three whole years have turned into three short months, and so my life in Japan will soon come to an end.
I've had my ups and downs in Japan, because of homesickness it wasn't always easy to be here, but most of the time I was fine and had a great time!

Three months go past like no time at all and if I think about how it all will end so soon I freak out a little. I wonder how I will like it in Sweden, now that I've been away for so long in this big town!
Mostly I think about how I will lose contact with my friends, or about the daunting task of moving from Japan back to Sweden. There are so many things I will have to do during that last month before I can leave, and it's all stuff I have never done before, so it's a bit scary.

I have to try and stop thinking about the day I leave, or else I will just be worrying all day!

Anyway, as a last little get-away before I leave Japan for good, me and a friend will go to Korea in the beginning of March. Something I thought I would not be able to afford, but thanks to my parents and my own savings it will now happen! Cheers! Cya in Hongdae!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you'll enjoy Korea:) Take loys of pictures and share it here, so that I can see your smiles;)

    ReplyDelete