Mar 16, 2015

Graduating!

I graduated from a Japanese Language School! =D

Here is a picture of my awesome class E-Class (いいクラス) which I will now sadly have to say goodbye too because all of us have graduated and are no longer students at Osaka Japanese Lang. Education Center. It's sad but I am sure we will all meet and hang out together again.

After the graduation ceremony, which was quite quick, there was a get together for the students before we all could go off and do whatever we wanted. Which for most people meant to do something together with their class.

My class decided to celebrate in our classroom with some homemade and some store bought food.



They got the pizza people to write "Congratulations E-Class" on the pizzas.


Our previous homeroom teacher also visited with their newborn baby during this time ^-^! But they had to leave after a while.

After the classroom party we went out to karaoke, and we got our current homeroom teacher to come with us too which was really fun.
After karaoke we stood outside just talking for a while. Some people were sad, some were a bit drunk.. lol.

After finally saying goodbye to our teacher and a few class members the remaining number of us went to Supocha.

I'd like to say it ended there but as it turned out one of our friends who was going back to Kyoto had missed the last train and needed somewhere to stay, and since they don't let people in to the dorms we had to go to my apartment. But time wasn't in our favour and we found ourselves rushing with bags and blankets etc to the last train and barely made it.

And when we finally got to the apartment there was the dilemma of having 2 people sleep on the floor on the same futon and only 1 pillow. And then me sleeping in the bed with no pillow. The friggin AC wasn't working either because I haven't had the gas company come over yet.

It was a sorta cold night and I didn't sleep that well, but I suppose it was an experience.

Pic of my "little" bed =)

All in all it was a good day and I wish all of my friends from E-Class and all the other classes all the best forever =D See you again soon!!

2 comments: