Apr 11, 2015

Starting school

Finally started school. I was really looking forward to it before it happened but now I don't really know anymore. Nothing wrong with the school, ofc! And we've only had 2 normal days so far so we haven't really gotten into a lot yet.

Yet I already feel nervous! Why?

Well, I am not exactly good at talking to people, ya know? If you don't come up and talk to me I probably wont say a word. And even if you start talking to me and ask me questions I might not be able to ask you questions just yet.

I mean, it's fine when I have acutally become friends with someone, then I can talk all I want if I'd like to. But with someone I don't really know my head just goes blank. That's why I am already wondering if I will be able to make any friends or not.

Some people seem to already have hit it off with each other, while a few others, like me, are still lonely and quiet.

I really wish I could talk to people and be outgoing and stuff, but it aint that easy! I just have to wait and see if you can actually get friends by being super introvert and unable to start a conversation!

Another thing that's bothering me a little is that all the people whose drawings I've seen are super awesome and compared to them I can't draw anything. Of course it's great to be around people that can draw, because you get to see a lot of good drawings, but it also is kind of embarrassing for me who cannot draw. I see their drawings, then look at mine and just ask myself; "what am I doing here?!".




No comments:

Post a Comment