Apr 9, 2017

Back in Sweden

Yo!

I am back in Sweden, arrived on the 1st of April and that day I was horribly tired.
My total flight time was almost 17 hours and then add a 3 hour transit on top of that. But everything went well and I have nothing to complain about.

My flight left Japan in the middle of the night which gave me the chance to hang out with 2 friends during the day, they gave me support and help til the very end of my stay in Japan and I am forever greatful.

When I returned my apartment keys to the representative they gave me back a rents worth of money, since I had payed for 1 month too much. So that was great news before the trip! I came home to Sweden with some extra cash! Now I am just worried that I didn't leave enough on my Japanese account to cover all the costs that will get taken in April... scary...

Anyway, since coming back to Sweden I have been applying for a few more summerjobs, and have been trying to get back on track with studying.

As usual I caught a cold when coming back. It's not bad but it makes me feel constantly tired, which doesn't really help the studying. That's just an excuse though, and I should get a grip and stop watching Netflix! :)

-----

My three years in Japan were great and I will never forget the good times I had and the friends I made.
I am so thankful to MEXT for giving me the opportunity to go to Japan and Osaka, and for everyone else who helped me along the way! This is not the end, you know! We are not even halfway there :D

Next stop: University!


No comments:

Post a Comment