Mar 30, 2014

Last days in Sweden

On Tuesday I will take the plane to the airport in Stockholm and from there get on a plane to Finland and from Finland to Japan!
I tried packing my big luggage bag today (the one that you get to have 23 kg in) and quickly realised that I had to leave a lot at home. Even leaving some stuff behind it was still hard to shut the bag. Most of it is just clothes that I could buy new pairs of but since I'm cheap I'd rather just bring with me what I have and not buy any new clothing unless I really have to. I hope I don't have to get rid of even more stuff for the bag to go within the 23 kg boundary...

Moving on: Tomorrow I will have dinner with my family + a childhood friend of mine that I haven't met for a while now. Yesterday I was out with one of my parents and my 2 younger siblings to an Italian restaurant (because Italian food is awesome) and then to the cinema to see a nice Swedish comedy movie.

I'm also going to go to the store to buy some "werid" Swedish candy and Lakrits to bring to Japan. The plan is that if I manage to make any friends I'll get them to try a bit of Lakrits *evil plan* and hopefully they'll still want to stay my friends afterwards..

Next time I'll update, I will be in Japan (unless the plane f's up and we end up in the ocean outside of Australia).

じゃあ、またな!

3 comments:

  1. Little did you know
    you were 23 kg all along
    and had to ditch all the luggage just to haul your own sorry ass halfway across the world.

    I thought i said surstromming.
    what happened to that
    what disgrace
    you defile the purity of swedish culture.
    also
    if anyone had the power to f up a plane
    it would be you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know weird guy
      he cannot write poetry
      even though he try

      Delete
    2. i tri
      everi taime.

      Delete