Sep 15, 2014

Fujikyuu Highland - Scariest amusement park in Japan

During the night on the 12 of September we took a busride up to Fujikyuu highland - which is said to be the scariest amusement park in Japan.

When we finally got there it was around 6.40 am and it was friggin' cold, the park hadn't opened yet and there was no place to get food or shelter in sight. For a brief moment there it felt pretty sucky to be there, but we walked around the park and food shops started popping up all over the place.
After eating we could finally get into the park, and as we got closer to daytime the cold started to wear off.

It was a lot of fun, though I was a bit disappointed in all the "scary" rides. They weren't scary (though that's not really something I want), and they weren't fun. It was just fast and unenjoyable for me. I guess I've learned that just because a rollercoaster has the lable "scary" doesn't mean that it will be fun. My friends seemed to like it though.

We were the til around 9.30 (they close at 8), and then went to eat again. Took a trip to Donki Hote to buy some clothes (because it got cold again) and then got back on the bus. At least this time I could sleep somewhat better there than when going up.
We got back to our dorm at around 7 in the morning, and I think pretty much all of us went to bed straight away. Sleeping at the bus is no fun.

All in all it was a great trip and even though the busride was long and the sleep short, it all went better than expected and I really enjoyed the trip.

Photos:

Before ending the day at Fujikyuu we took our chance for a horse ride as well, lol.

This rollercoaster is called "Takabishi" and was the only one I felt a bit scared to ride. I really didn't feel like doing it at the time, because, just look at that picture! That's looks friggin awful. And going up before the downfall it really felt awful. Buuut, turns out it wasn't that bad. It was actually a bit fun. Of all the big and scary rollercoasters we rode I liked this one the most.

This is the ghost house o.o I hate scary stuff so I did not want to go in there, plus, the waiting time was 3 hours! Me and another person went and rode Takabisha instead.

 This is "ee janai ka" which seemed fun but it wasn't really fun.

These ugly things are like the Power Rangers of Fujikyuu and you see them in lot's of the videos playing.

The gang for the Fujikyuu trip =) Thank you all! I had a great time!

 See Mt.Fuji behind there?

Entrance:

No comments:

Post a Comment