Sep 23, 2014

Spo-cha and Bikkuri Donki

This Sunday I went with some Japanese people I know a bit to a place called "Spo-cha" where you pay per hour (?) and get do to various sports and games etc, anything you want, within that time. Spo-cha's seem to be pretty normal in Japan because I've seen their buildings quite a few times, but since I'd never actually been there I didn't really know what to expect.

 We were 7 people in total and only one that I had never met before, but they were really nice and a total opposite of the stereotype that Japanese people are shy, lol.

We played basketball, football, tennis, volleyball, batting, etc (though you only play for 10 minutes each, and the area is very small compared to a real "arena"). I had lot's of fun but I totally suck at sports and I'm still afraid to even try to do well when it comes to sports, so as always I mostly just stood there and let the others "do the work". They didn't seem to mind though, cuz they are all really nice people ^^.

I also got the chance to try roller skating again, which reminded me of how fun it is, and also made me want to go slaloming. And after that we got to ride "mini bikes" (I'll show you what I mean in a picture below) and though I didn't do it right in the beginning and thus "lost" big, it was soo much fun and now I want one!

 Beautiful!

There was also a place with arcade games(?), that you usually have to put in money to use but since you pay by hour at Spo-cha you got to do them all for free. So I tried some shooting and car games, and if we would've had more time I'd have liked to play more.

All in all, I really liked Spo-cha, and I'd definitely go there again if someone wants to go with me (because you need to be atleast 2 people if you wanna play the sports).

When our time was up we went to a restaurant called "Bikkuri Donki" (you could translate that as "surprised donkey"). I have seen "Bikkuri Donki" buildings many times before but I never understood what it was, because it usually looks something like this: (Picture found on google)



Scary shit. And the inside isn't much better. But it seems popular and it's really just a normal hamburger restaurant with good food. If you get the chance, go there, just because it's weird.
----


Dat face.. lol. Was fun though. Wanna play some more games!

Tried batting, which I've always sucked at. But baseball is really popular in Japan, so some people were really good!

Tennis is fun, even though I can't do it. =)

And as often happens in Japan you end the day with taking Purikura (which as always makes me look like an alien!)




Thanks guys, I had lot's of fun! =D


No comments:

Post a Comment