May 21, 2015

Nakanoshima Park, Osaka

Very near where I live is a really cool park in the middle of a river that runs through Osaka. The park is long and narrow and has a lot of grass. It's really a great place for a stroll, or a picnic.
There is also a place where you can eat some food while looking out onto the river.

But the reason I went to the park today wasn't really for a stroll or a picnic, (though I did do both of those now that I come to think of it..) but to look at the flowers. This park has a rose garden full of flowers, and living so near I didn't want to miss seeing them.

So since I took some rose-pictures I thought I might as well post them. Altough this park is a lot more than roses and I think most people would like it in many ways!




























No comments:

Post a Comment