May 10, 2014

Karaoke!

Last night me and 11 or so other people went out to karaoke. It was my first time doing karaoke in Japan so I was really looking forward to it and I wasn't let down. Karaoke is a lot of fun!

The room we got was a bit small, but it worked. It's kind of pricey but you get free soft drinks while your there. We were there for 2.5 hours and it still didn't feel like enough time, we only left because we had to get back to the dorm before 11 or else they wont let us in again. 2.5 cost around 1570 yen per person.

They had a lot of songs to choose from; Eng, Jap, Korean, Chinese, etc. And not just songs you might expect in karaoke but also songs from bands like System Of A Down.

It was a lot of fun hearing everyone sing and some were really good. For me though, since I have a cold right now, it sounded worse than usual. Still enjoyed it.

I want to show some pictures but it was dark in the room and not a lot of space to move around so I didn't make the effort to take any. Maybe next time.

Really recommend karaoke! It's cheaper during the days than the evenings and on weekdays, so that's when you should really go if you have time. Saturday/Sunday is really expensive.


No comments:

Post a Comment