Aug 3, 2014

Party for the July children, BBQ and Tanabata

Just transfered all the pics from my phone to my pc and sorted them out, which made me realise there are so many things I haven't written about yet!

Like the time when my and almost my whole class went to karaoke to celebrate all the people in the class that had their B-day in July. And when we had a BBQ, and when we went to the Tanabata festival! This all happened in July, so I'm just going to clump them all together in one post. Some of the pictures I use are not taken by me and I hope that if someone in the pictures or who took the pictures doesn't want me to use them here tells me =).

To celebrate: 4 hours of karaoke. And cake. Very tasty cake.
It was really fun and everyone sung something, even those who didn't really want to.
 Cake made by Ari (the one who's covering their face).



The people in my class like to take pictures, lol.

BBQ:
 This took place on a friggin HOT day and it was far away from where we live. When we were walking to the spot you could already hear people saying that they wanted to go home, haha. The place was really nice though and as the sun disappeared I started to enjoy it more. With the sun gone we played some games and such but then had to pack up and leave, because you couldn't BBQ there whenever and for however long as you'd like.

This BBQ was meant for everyone in the dorm, but as you can see, not a lot of people made it, lol.



Tanabata in Tennoji:
The Tanabata festival (as far as I know) is when you put a wish on a paper and hang it in a tree. When you walk into this shrine area you can walk through a gate full of wishes. We didn't stay for long, but it was fun to see.




These things produce steam, which is nice, but I don't get why it's there..


 This poor baby was not the only kitten we found at the shrine area. I wish I could've taken it home.. atleast we know it was with it's parent.

 This pond was in the shrine area, and FULL of turtles! Fun to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment