Apr 18, 2014

Even more random pictures!

 The things in the picture above look like socks for kids but they are actually "socks" for your table! If you click on the pic to make it larger you can probably see what I mean. I almost bought a pair for my one of my parents, but since I didn't know if they'd even use such a useless (but not completely useless) thing, I let it be.

 When I was walking to the library today I passed this school "Total Manipulative Therapy Academy". I believe that's Japan-glish at it's best. Aint no foreigner going to wanna go to that school, though.

 Oh, did you know there is a Pokémon manga?! I didn't! >_< Why have I never known of this. Ash/Satoshi looks very different from the cartoon, but still! (Found this manga at the school library).

 Today I saw street art for the first time in Japan. I wonder who did this, in this quiet, remote area of Uehonmachi...

And like I said, I went to the library in Tennouji "Tennouji Toshokan". It's very close to where I reside. Before asking where the Harry Potter books were I looked around a little and found this book. If I read the title correcly it means something like: "Let's make a guy friend" or "Making a guy/boy friend" Boyfriend in this case being just a friend. ..............WTF? This book is probably full of shit that nobody should read. My honest opinion.

On another note, today was good. I borrowed the first Harry Potter book and today I didn't study because I have 2 more days left to do so. Sadly though, it looks like I have to try the JLPT N3 in July, and that's a scary thought. がんばれ。。。

2 comments:

  1. That... is so awesome. The... Table-paws(?) I mean.
    I hope you're having a great time! It seems like lots of fun! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would you buy them? xD Yea, I have it good. And I'm also reading Japanese Harry Potter! ;)

      Delete