Apr 11, 2014

Random pictures time!

Pics I took and forgot about



This is my plane food from Finnair. Since I flew during the sakura time in Japan they had a special sakura theme on the trip with sakura spagetti. The cake may also have been sakura, but it might also just have been pink..

I actually only tasted a small amount of the spagetti and it didn't taste any different from normal spagetti. I saved it but time passed and I didn't dare eating it anymore (don't wanna get sick).


This is a snake venom face mask I saw at Bic Camera. Super scary if you ask me xD how far can you go for beauty?! Would any of you dare to try this, because if you do, I'll buy it for ya!


This is the sunset view from the roof of our dorm house where we've eaten lunch sometimes. You can't really see the sunset because the pic is taken with my 2 megapixel cellphone camera.


Talked to a friend yesterday and what they wanted for a souvenir. Answer: Totoro. And there are many cute Totoro themed food related things at Dokihote, I just didn't know which one to get!!





The international house right next to our school had a small table full of different origami that you could take for free, so I got this for mum :)! (Try making that if you can o.o)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment